Saturday, December 8, 2007

Get Rich This Instant!

I don't know. Is it breaking some un-blogged rule to post a post in one blog that links you to another blog? Well, hey, at least they're both hosted by Blogger.

I wrote my most recent This Instant! as I was thinking about the madness of the Christmas shopping season that is taking over my coworkers' lives. Not my church friends' lives, of course, as we are all (with a plumber still on the fence) 100-percent Advent Conspirators.

Anyway, it affords one an interesting perspective...watching the spending frenzy from "the outside" while sitting contentedly on the sidelines, just watching my bank account hold steady through the month that it typically dips dangerously low. I can't help but ponder the meaning of the word "rich" and how misunderstood it truly is.

Read my post if you so desire. And may your life be rich this Christmas.

No comments: